Strategic plan of SAMATA Media Center-SMC from 2076 to 2081
Vision Of SAMATA Media Center-SMC
Building an egalitarian society with all kinds of non-discriminatory social justice and full guarantee of human rights.
Mission Of SAMATA Media Center-SMC
To be active at the state and national level through media advocacy for establishing the rights of Dalit and marginalized communities and building an egalitarian society by ending all forms of discrimination.
Goal Of SAMATA Media Center-SMC
To contribute to building a just society with inclusiveness and full guarantee of human rights for social transformation.
• Rights Oriented : SAMATA Media Center will be active for the social transformation of the Dalit community as well as against all forms of discrimination through the mobilization of mass media.
• Fighting Poverty : The SAMATA Media Center will be active in advocating for the sustainable livelihood of the communities living below the poverty line due to poor economic conditions.
• Ethnic Diversity and Social Harmony: SAMATA Media Center will be active in maintaining social harmony while respecting ethnic and religious diversity.
• Building a Scientific Society : The SAMATA Media Center will be active in building a scientific society in opposition to stereotypes and superstitions.
• Protection of Human Rights : SAMATA Media Center will be active in the protection and promotion of human rights in order to guarantee the full human rights of Dalits and women and to create conditions for them to live with dignity.
• Right to Information and Freedom of Expression : The SAMATA Media Center will be active in establishing the right to information as a fundamental right of the people and informing the target community in favor of freedom of expression.
• Democratic System : The SAMATA Media Center will be active in adopting the democratic system internally and informing others to practice the democratic system as well as including those in the minority in the main process.
• Accountability and Transparency : The SAMATA Media Center will remain active in its every action, embracing transparency.
• Gender and Social Inclusion : The SAMATA Media Center will end gender discrimination and establish a model institution for social inclusion for the marginalized Dalits, women and other communities (policy, planning, working committee, program, staff) and other bodies.
• Neutral from Party Politics : The SAMATA Media Center will continue to play a coordinating role with all parties for the establishment of Dalit and women’s rights without advocating for any particular political party.